WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE HAVE IT ALL
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Christmas Day!
Christmas was amazing! We all agreed to get up and open presents at 8:30 am. This was awesome because usually the kids have been up at 5am trying to get us to come down. We got a lot of nice things... some of our favorites were Rockband & Wii Fit (thanks again Tammy, Greg & Heather, Grandpa & Grandma and Daniel!) The missionaries joined us for dinner and a few games. We even had a white Christmas!
Now I feel like I experienced this with you guys! Thanks for posting the pictures. And, I think Kylene should wear her glasses all of the time - she is so gorgeous in them! Love Kiera's haircut. Kaysen is so HUGE!
1 comment:
Now I feel like I experienced this with you guys! Thanks for posting the pictures. And, I think Kylene should wear her glasses all of the time - she is so gorgeous in them! Love Kiera's haircut. Kaysen is so HUGE!
Post a Comment