Monday, May 17, 2010

Grandpa John


Here is a tribute to a man I truly admire and love. Our sweet Gpa left us last night to return to his Father in Heaven. We are deeply saddened but eternally grateful for the last 10 years we have had the privilege to be together as a family. What a sweet, kind, gentle, patient, loving man. He was a wonderful father and the ultimate grandfather! It was an honor to take care of him to the end. I want to thank everyone for keeping us in their prayers, for all of the calls and visits, and most of all, the love and support we have felt. We love you Gpa!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I know that I will miss Grandpa John! It is truly an honor to have known him.

Anonymous said...

I know that I didn't know him the best, but I still remember going down to his basement appartment on his request and being fed candy time after time. From what I remember, he was an amazing man, and I'm sorry for your loss.

5lintonsinkorea said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Matthew and KristyAnn Linton

Unknown said...

Sorry for your loss. We are praying for you.

Unknown said...

Grandpa was an amazing, inspiring man who changed my life. Thank you for sharing your family with us and making us a part of your own. We will always have Grandpa in our heart and souls.