We have had a wonderful week with Mom, Dad and Dan! They are so much fun to be around! We were sad to see them leave this morning but are excited for the surprise that is waiting for them when they get home!
We stuck to our traditions while they were in town: eat, play hand and foot, eat, watch sports and movies, eat, go to costco, eat, go to church, eat, have friends over to eat....... did I mention eat?
Here are a few pics from Thanksgiving....
We love them dearly! They are wonderful examples to us all! We are so glad we could spend the week together. They are truly one of the things we are most thankful for!
2 comments:
Okay I seriously need to know how you made that vegetable platter! I have to take one to my family party this Saturday... Looks like you guys had a great holiday.
Sounds like fun! And Dan outside without a coat on - looks like you had good weather...
Post a Comment